Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
22 March, 08:06
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I watched the clip yesterday where a man was teaching a class or it was a seminar, and saying he had the privelage of boarding Don jr. helicopter, and vp kennedy was on it and so was Gene Ho, President Trumps photographer, and they dropped jfk jr. on the head of George Washington and then took a picture! Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dear Reader @DearReader
22 March, 07:47
I remember those days fondly, it was exciting back then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
21 March, 10:42
why no post the video?
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

21 March, 10:51

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

21 March, 10:52

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
21 March, 10:20
One day I will make it there. Got close within 6 hrs but the dang rental car lost it's water pump, the entire mount just fell off. #bestVPever

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
21 March, 10:14
Best fookin Vice President this country has ever seen. 👏🇺🇸🦅😎

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 March, 10:15
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
👊

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
21 March, 09:50
I was there that day!! July 2, 2020 🇺🇸🦅

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 March, 10:14
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Love it.