Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
1. And these are the names of the holy angels who watch.
2. Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and over Tartarus.
3. Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men.
4. Raguel, one of the holy angels who †takes vengeance on† the world of the luminaries.
5. Michael, one of the holy angels, to wit, he that is set over the best part of mankind ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ over chaos.
6. Saraqâêl, one of the holy angels, who is set over the spirits, who sin in the spirit.
7. Gabriel, one of the holy angels, who is over Paradise and the serpents and the Cherubim.
8. Remiel, one of the holy angels, whom God set over those who rise.

Name and Functions of the Seven Archangels.
CHAPTER XX
06:33 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
23 March, 07:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Gabriel before me
Raphael behind me
Michael to my right
Uriel on my left side
In the circle of fire...
💙🌟✨🌈✨💫
➡️https://youtu.be/GKJF2wIQU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
22 March, 09:30
Army Angels
Inferno- Angel of fire
Eragon- Looks like a dragon
Excalibur -Angel of NY looks like a lion
Royal guard all look like Lions
Scout- angel watches enemy armies, has one central eye that records the reports back to Michael
Rex- high command has wings from his neck, eyes on his wings, moustache and beard
Justice- a living scroll reads itself to you
Revelation- Reveals & exposes
Couriers and scribe angels take and write messages
Angels fight for us Hebrews 1:13-14-Yet to which of the angels did God ever say: “Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet”? Are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
We can cooperate with Holy spirit and send angels on assignments to tear down strongholds of the enemy. They press themselves into the clouds sometimes so you can see them. I have images of them over my home. Anon up isn't able to load images currently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 March, 07:36
Long time ago I recorded all of them, both light and fallen

Uriel- one of the two angles of judgement/standing before the pit in the apocalypse of Peter
Raphael- A princes of the presence and regent of the sun. He heals all; also protector of travelers

Raguel- I have this angel under the name, Rufael. Also in Enoch VII 40, Angel of justice, fairness, harmony, redemption & vengeance. Aka the archangel of speech.
Michael- An Angel who grants miracles, fosters mercy, repentance, truth, sanctification, blessing, immortality, patience and love to human-kind. His weapon is a flaming sword. Also in Enoch VII 40

Saraqâêl - I have this angel named Sariel,
Remiel- I have as Ramiel
These angels are listed as both as a holy angel and a fallen in Enoch. ?

Gabriel - angel of mercy, annunciation, resurrection, vengeance, death & revelation. (AKA the Angel of Death). Gabriel is a primary messenger of God, & helps us to interpret our dreams & visions. Also in Enoch VII 40

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
21 March, 06:45
55 11-11 777 1221
Send Me an Angel.