Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 March, 11:44
I know something has changed possibly opened up. I know the world is shifting and many are trying to ease into the flip. I know there is a war on multiple fronts, and rumors of others. I know I have changed completely. I know that what I once thought impossible decided to meet me. I know my body is a vessel for spirit. I know others are speaking of things they had never before thought. I know what we knew was only boxed taught. I know I thought not much for spirituality, but I remember when that changed. I know I am aware enough of myself to know there is no medical remedy. I know I am open to expanding awareness, accepting what I do not know, and seeking high guidance for innerstanding. I know the world has changed, true energy flows from me to you to God, fwd/reverse, universally. I know what I see with my own eyes. I know what makes me feel this way or that. I know we were heavily guided, it was pulled back to see what we would choose. I will continue as me. Be true to You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 03:51
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Beautiful Jason, everyone has this journey to take. You have been a shining light showing many others what is possible.
Nana hopes you are having a lot of fun with you newest little one.
Your little one like my grands are going to have a future that is limitless!
Love you hun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
You are very kind Nana. May God bless You always, in all-ways, as He Does continuously. I am just a regular guy living in extraordinary times, God is so very Good to me, I just feel and share. What many of us think, is truly a connection to each, once the walls are dropped, and all can see, through, then we are ready to ring the next phase in for HIS Glory. 🙌🕊️🙌
06:27 PM - Mar 21, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Paula Lee @Paula313
21 March, 09:27
Amen, and know he will keep guiding my path, so many blessings received everyday. Praise God!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 March, 11:40
In response Paula Lee to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 09:18
It truly will be something amazing!
Living in a "Goodness" world will be awesome!