JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We read and dissected so many thousands of MC VK posts the past couple of years that I see some now that look new, plus we have new ears and new eyes. Trump was once asked if he asks forgiveness for his sins and he said, “No”. I [think] that they know something we don’t. (Seen at Blue Tent)

#KennedyVision
05:50 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
22 March, 06:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I don’t believe God sees us as sinners needing saved, I use to, but no longer. If wevare truly made on God’s image then we are far greater than a sinner. We have been taught from the beginning that we have do certain things or act certain ways we are no good. Thats the entire agenda of it all, to make us feel less than and doomed. Thry have made us believe in a doom snd gloom ending of the world. The longer I stayed in church and studied the bible, the less any of that made sense. God is sp much more and we are so much more than anything we have been taught. I know the story of Jesus has been manipulated but I also know he was and he taught and he showed us how to love. That’s good enough for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
21 March, 11:00
🙏 yeah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 10:53
Fan thank you and VK for sharing this, they are gonna have to face it sometime.
Nana believes that it should not matter now other than getting to the truth.
Nana has been raised in a Foot Washing Souther Baptist Church my whole like with all these teaching and I can tell them straight up that God is not exactly what they have been taught, we have been lied to about PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING, but:

In the end of finding the truth:
God will still be their God their Creator of all that is and the teachings of Jesus will still be words to live by, and love, compassion, and service to God/Source/Creator is where we will evolve to become the most spiritually aware & creative species in God's all that is second only to God Himself.

This is what Nana has come to know & it did not lessen my relationship with my bff, God, it made it soooo much stronger.

Yet it will be the hardest thing for ppl to get over & accept especially those that refuse to even open the lid on the box.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 March, 11:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
this will be by far the hardest thing to discuss.

there will come a “time”.

i am a recovering athiest raised in a southern baptist church 😂

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
22 March, 06:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Who is Nana? I have seen many mention of Nana.