Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Elon ditched his handler since September 21.
Rooting for him. :)
04:05 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 March, 07:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So are millionaires/billionaires saddled with a handler?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 March, 10:57
Is it ELON - or Elona????
........... A post yesterday was confusing at best / very revealing at worst............... Is he a she?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 March, 06:50
Universe needs Humanity 💞✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 March, 06:46

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 March, 06:43
He meant Nikola Tesla instead of Edison.😊
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
President Donald Trump on Elon Musk: I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses - YouTube

President Donald Trump sits down for an interview with CNBC's Joe Kernen from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.President Donald Trump told CNBC...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 March, 11:33
THAT UGLY FEELING, THAT U R ALMOST BOOMER AGE, BUT SIGNS TOLD U TO SLOW DOWN TO MAX. 35 🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/DunhAPCX8...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 March, 11:26
JÁ TO ŘÍKÁM POŘÁD.
NEJDRAŽŠÍ SEX JE TEN ZADARMO 🤣🤣🤣

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 March, 10:59
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
The only time all day the dog is worried about he neighbors... so much so - that you have to close the curtains.......

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 March, 11:20
"Musk"
1 of 8

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
21 March, 11:19
Ehhh, I don't know that it makes him a good guy!

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
21 March, 09:19
Everyone says wifey, but is she even big enough, famous really only for being with Elon, is she rich and famouse enough to be given the job of handler??? id think he was hers, but who would be his???

Storm Rider @StormRider
21 March, 09:09
Nice to have him on the good side!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 March, 09:03
;)

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
21 March, 08:10
Jessie Czebotar - cousins? (childhood friends?) Both turned from dark to light? - Both know the dark side? - good to have on our side.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
21 March, 08:15
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Elon unusual name - She mentions the name in a video - they were tight as kids being brought up on the dark side - invited Jesus into her heart - intelligent in the ways of the dark side. Elon super intelligent. Both have special gifts.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
21 March, 07:38
Wise choice he made and Great Vibes✨ VK✌️😎

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 March, 05:49
“September 21” - gematria - Drop 301

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 March, 05:48
Glad [they] failed to control him. Elon, the “Rocket Man” seems to have seen the light, and joined the WH on Team 45. I’m rooting for him too.

For G&C.
For HUMANITY.

Caps = 73 🪞37.
TS 4:05 > 45.

Nov 02, 2017 12:57:23 AM EDT
Anonymous
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 March, 05:17
one of my favorite tweets from him..hahaha 😏😉

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
21 March, 05:15

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 March, 05:14
I'm certainly rooting for him, I never dreamt I could have fast internet in my rural area. I'm proud to be a beta tester for Starlink. I swear my internet is faster than the hotels that I have been staying at.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 March, 04:59
When he called out the UN for the ped0 stuff I kinda wondered. was it his gf? she was bichin bout how he lived like a poor dude and was torn between 2 worlds.

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
21 March, 04:58
....maybe now he can start making cars that dont look like snakes?...

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
21 March, 04:54
Elon is funny - such a good troller

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 March, 04:49
God is way bigger...

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
21 March, 04:49
Who was Elon's Handler or Handlers?

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
21 March, 04:51

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
wifey

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 March, 04:48
I’ve been rooting for him too, very smart guy, just surrounded by snakes.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 March, 04:37
been rootin for him
hes our tony stark whether people hate it or not

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
21 March, 04:25

memes matter @NoComment
21 March, 04:48
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
21 March, 04:25

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 04:23
how do someone not love this guy is what i wonder.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 March, 08:38
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Looks like SHIB ???? Hmmm ????

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 March, 04:22
🤔