Kim Runner @kimrunner
321....New 4VKM !!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vincent Kennedy - The Russians R Coming II! (WW3 Prevented) - YouTube

Please watch The Russians R Coming 1 !!! Released on 2/22/2020https://rumble.com/vcohgl-vincent-kennedy-the-russians-are-coming-.htmlFor all other videos vis...

10:33 AM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Krista King @King0426
22 March, 05:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😘Thank you Kim- I needed that today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
22 March, 04:33
Rosemont Seneca hit my subconscious as I grew up on Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes of NY

https://sbynews.com/2020/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
22 March, 04:30
Epic amount of vibes from that video (however watching it made my phone super hot and its lagging pretty bad now) #TheyFooked

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 March, 04:10
T H A N K S . KIM & VK
Bingo!
PLEASE share widely

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 March, 03:59
DEFINITELLY GOOD MUSIC SETUP😉🤗😍😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/mYwUuukt3...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 March, 02:09
That’s a lot of fookery!
#NCSWIC

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 March, 01:37
Yes! Let ‘er rip! Thank you Kim! 😎

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 March, 01:06
thx kim! watchin now

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 12:58
Turning out to be really good editors.
Loved it.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 March, 01:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
diggin the rocky 4 tune, burning heart. I need a Ferrari to go do an 80's style flashback montage now

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 10:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
definitely...feels like each video keeps getting better and better! Drew's in the zone :)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 March, 11:45
Well done. Funny, yesterday scrolling thru movies to watch & The Russians are Coming came up!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
21 March, 10:44
my lil nugget of claim to fame ~ MP made the Hunter meme recommendation- thanks Drew!!! 😉😂🤙🏼
These are so awesome - the technical skills, the imagination, and WWE knowledge is just *chef’s kiss*

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 March, 10:51
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I think I saw that interaction :)
So awesome. Congrats MP!