Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
Vincent Kennedy - The Russians R Coming II! (WW3 Prevented)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vincent Kennedy - The Russians R Coming II! (WW3 Prevented) - YouTube

Please watch The Russians R Coming 1 !!! Released on 2/22/2020https://rumble.com/vcohgl-vincent-kennedy-the-russians-are-coming-.htmlFor all other videos vis...

08:20 AM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 March, 01:03
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Amazing as always. What kinda switch a power switch ?
Please yes flip z switch or power switcharoo.....it's spring and it's
time for change ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 March, 12:54
2020won here it is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 03:37
It's even better the second time.

Jes King @jes_US
21 March, 04:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
you're right it is better the second time I picked up a few more things....
am I the only one that noticed Vince pinch his own nipple though 😆🤣🤷🏽🤦🏽😎😏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 March, 04:50
I used to watch WWF wrestling when I was a kid and really the only reason I started is because of my stepdad. fav was hulk of course. I’d go back-and-forth on my thoughts wondering if it was real and then I finalized my conclusion that it was not. And in the last few years I’ve come to realize, it is real in ways I would’ve never imagined.
Blows my mind!

did the gematria on my step dad’s name just now and it is 123. 💥
Everything has meaning.

Christy Foster @anzamom
21 March, 03:12
Watched it - want more

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 March, 01:51
So much footage I've never seen! How about Pelosi's son, great spokesperson🙄

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 March, 01:48
I C #Fooked everywhere 😎

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 March, 01:41
Amazing!!!! Thank you, VK!

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
21 March, 01:35
Amazing!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 March, 01:35
Love, love, love

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 March, 01:34
That was fantastic!💥🔥⚡

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
21 March, 01:30
❤️ love it! Thanks for sharing!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 March, 01:24
🙌🏻🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

suZy Connolly @suZq14
21 March, 01:20
thank god they are 🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 March, 01:19
vu a 18:18 😎☝️merci pour le partage

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 01:13

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
21 March, 01:23
🔥1:23

Que Marvel donated @lillamb
21 March, 01:30