Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
08:12 AM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 March, 02:37
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
putain 🤓le ciel va tomber en Gaule par Toutatis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
21 March, 01:58
Hunter's long sclong has been parading all over the internet for years. Do these dumb fucks think nobody noticed?

So are we at the point where the MSM is no longer debunking dick pics?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 March, 02:11
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
21 March, 01:00
Biden family pronouns:
THEY
THEM
THEIRS

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 March, 12:59
I can't imagine what could be more enraging than what we already know. Makes my stomach turn.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 March, 11:20
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Yes we know it and have seen and now cannot unsee but the sheep are still denying. Over and over they protest the laptop isn't real even though the blessed nyt has now said it is real. It will be a bucket of cold water during a deep sleep for them.

Let's just pray for those who did the dirty work so that we can say we do know. Blessings!