Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 02:49
The truth is coming! Truth Social at the moment has 10 million active users and 50 million more waiting to join. This is a network free of bots as promised, pure as a tear and ready to be shown in front of the whole world. We will show that we are clean and we don't work with lies, our network is as pure as the patriotic heart. Join our official Telegram channel because the time has come when we will be everywhere in every time. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Truth Social, Anonup, Wegosocial, 107Daily will be the end of Twiter, Facebook, Instagram and all the other corrupt ass social media platforms that steal our free speech rights !

BOOM💫😇

https://t.me/TRUTH_SOCIALO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
20 March, 03:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have been very happy thus far with Truth Social. So glad we have an alternative platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arbia Steinour @Arbia
20 March, 03:09
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
just out of curiosity what do you consider AU?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 03:51
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
What do you mean?

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
20 March, 04:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
isn't anon up an alternative platform?

Silver Top @Silvered
20 March, 04:19
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
hoping andreoid users will be given the opportunity to join....

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
20 March, 11:14
In response Silver Top to her Publication
I got an iphone just to get on Truth Social. Ive been on a waiting list ever since # 1,028,654. I wonder how much longer

Second Seed @SecondSeed
I am at 446,011 on the waiting list and still not on. I recieved one welcome email from TS, but not an activation email.
11:25 PM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SecondSeed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Second Seed, click on at the bottom under it