Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
baeqin 007 @baeqin007
21 March, 10:54
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Yes, that may be true but I still won't say it. Why? Because I rather be comforting my loved ones and not stoop to their level. JS #LoveWins #fuckitolduso

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
baeqin 007 @baeqin007
21 March, 10:54
Yes, that may be true but I still won't say it. Why? Because I rather be comforting my loved ones and not stoop to their level. JS #LoveWins #fuckitolduso

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 March, 02:56
didn't want to mess up 45 reposts ... 😆

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
21 March, 12:30
I hope I am above saying “ I told you so” But i’m not above wearing a T shirt that says “ I Told You So” I already purchased the T-shirt😁

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 March, 12:58
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
🤣👍🏻

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 March, 11:21

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 March, 11:10
would prefer the high vibes of time spend with like minded souls than the low vibes of anything negative from the past.
may have to tattoo on my palm...
let that shit go.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 March, 10:06

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 March, 10:03

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
20 March, 09:58
love me some wyatt, he was carpet bombing w red pills - one of the first I came across

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 March, 11:17
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I wish he had come to Anonup.
Imagine what he’d share being uncensored!
😅

OozleFinch STINGER SLINGER @P4Q109
20 March, 09:28
Comfort and Guide