Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Finally heard from my son last night almost 3 weeks of trying to make contact, could sense he was going thru a rough patch. I can always feel it, even 3 states away. He didn't get the job, he was so hopeful things were about to turn around, but was crushed again. He's been in a bad place this past week and is having a hard time pulling himself up. Fighting to keep it together.

I know it's hard for many right now, but if you could pray for my son Christian it would mean so much to me. πŸ™πŸΌ Thank you frens.
03:03 PM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 March, 03:18
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’› Sending him all the good vibes & prayers that he gets through these rough seas. I bet a better opportunity will come since this one wasn’t meant to be. Always meant to be. πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 March, 03:24
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
Thanks. Being a mom is so hard sometimes, I'm tough but kinda struggling and having a teary day today. πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Celery Juicer @Emme
20 March, 03:06
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•

Sheila Smith @THETHUNDERROLLS
20 March, 03:06
Praying for your son