Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
A tumor is a collection of lymphatic fluid because the body was not REGENERATED enough to ELIMINATE its own waste, which it- BY DESIGN- was divinely CREATED to do 💥
10:25 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
01 February, 01:08
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
it is true my Hollistic Coach has healed people with tumors. He said that tumors our the inside pimples of our bodies and can be flushed out with proper detoxification. Hollistic healing is everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
01 February, 01:26
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
are*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
01 February, 12:06
I believe it. My niece had a 10½ lb ovarian tumor. It was a bag of odd disgusting sludge. They got it all out in one piece. It never spread.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 February, 12:04
I would plead with folks to try something besides chemo first - like the vaccines it's mostly poison imo
My mum finally got tired of chemo & tried something else but her body was already too toxic & worn out I think
So try alternatives at the beginning & not after years of trying the chemo
Just my personal experience & observations

MAGA WAKE @MAGAWAKE
01 February, 11:38
interesting

Rena Charboneau @Rena
01 February, 11:11
where woyld i find more information about this?

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
01 February, 11:14
In response Rena Charboneau to his Publication
Might read,
Cancer Is Not a Disease!: It's a Healing Mechanism; Discover Cancer's Hidden Purpose, Heal Its Root Causes, and Be Healthier Than Ever (Library Edition) Unabridged LIBRARY Edition
by Andreas Moritz (Author), Richard Powers (