Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Your own journey of "still confused but slowly figuring it all out" is absolute truth to tell. There is no need to big yourself up with special access, insider info, or risky predictions. If I tell people the data I have used as evidence and my process of reasoning then they cannot tell me "I am wrong" as it's true that's the data and process. They can challenge the data and process, but that's not "me", so there is no ego cost. I don't care about the data or the process per se, as they aren't material to my own rationality, integrity, and honour.
11:17 AM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
20 March, 11:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin do you think we can save the UK ?
I fear the swamp is so deep and even if cleaned out theres so many sheep they will just return them to power, without understanding what they’re doing.
I have lots of faith, but also some doubts and I’m not sure if the UK is too far gone to turn around. ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 March, 12:32
In response Cheeky Latte to her Publication
Yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396