#SaveTheChildren
#StandAgainstEvil
DELETE the #DeepStateCabal
10:14 AM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
07 April, 02:16
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
chillingโ€”no empathy. no conscience. no soulโ€”for they know humans normally don't think evil exists to this extremeโ€”the crimes against innocent children opened my eyes to the depth of depravity that exists and an encounter with the preternatural spiritual battle we struggle with seeing it unleashedโ€”even invited, unknowingly into the fabric of our daily livesโ€”deceptionโ€”cold hearted deceptionโ€”all to destroy God's creation. These days are trying. We live between two worldsโ€”silenced, ridiculed and thought of as โ€œcrazyโ€ โ€”we carry a burden that others can't see, don't see, don't want to see, or don't yet seeโ€”family and friends lostโ€”when your eyes have been opened, you can not unseeโ€”yet we have learned that we often cannot make others seeโ€”some days our journey seems solitaryโ€”so I thank my brothers and sisters here for your words that create hope for humanityโ€”if I am but a clanging cymbal, without love, I am nothingโ€”I am human. God is love. Seek ye 1st the kingdom of God. Jesus is the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396