TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ @_truth_hurts_21
20 March, 08:13
I received a two-day suspension, in less than 2 hours of posting this on on Truth social. they are no better than Twitter, I will not be returning 🖕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
No way am I going into Truth Social yet.
Been hearing things I do not like.
I got off of Telegram for the same reasons.
Weird stuff kept happening to me in there and somehow a person on a channel was able to fook up my account and I was magically thrown out of Telegram in front of my eyes and could not return.
I took it as a sign from above.
I was on Ghost Ezras channel and the Trump bashing was at an all time high. I have no idea what Ghosts intentions truly are but he flips back and forth a lot regarding Trump. Red Flag!
Another weird thing: Telegram says it has a limit on the amount of followers u can have and Ghost was way past that limit. Makes no sense.
About your being suspended...? Well, it gives a whole new meaning to their word "Truth" in Truth Social. It's just more censoring like on every other social forum. They're all doing it---Parler-Gab-Twitter-Youtube etc...
I am sticking here and am pleased enough to just be with ANONS
09:34 AM - Mar 20, 2022
In response TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 March, 09:36
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Ghoat Ezra is apparently Jordan Sather🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
21 March, 07:19
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Interesting. Have not heard that one before.
Someone did some digging on him and said he was a radical religious nut from Florida but who knows at this point. lol
Ghost knows a lot about the bible, I'll give him that much and I did learn some valuable information.