Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
20 March, 07:03
I got a message saying: Aluminum Monkeys Festering

Not really sure what to do with that
but I do have one big question.
Where are all of the research lab monkeys and who is in control of them?

Another thought I had today:

I feel certain there are humans inside of statues across the world.
We already know they line the walls of houses and buildings and temples with sacrificed bodies so I don't think I'm being far-fetched.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Kay @BigK
20 March, 07:11
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
This is Cleveland, creepy right...as a child I always thought giants were inside the "guardians". Seems I may be right about alot of things I thought or felt as a kid.
BTW, people on the Twitter speak kindly, know you are loved by many ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
20 March, 07:44
In response Big Kay to his Publication
Oh, that is super creepy.
Which building is that so I can research further on it, please?

Got a bit misty eyed on the rest.
Thank you so much.
Tell them I miss them, please.

Big Kay @BigK
These are "The Guardians of Transportation". There are 4, 2 at each end of the Lorain Carnegie bridge. Cleveland is where JD Rockefeller had his home. Standard Oil. Millionaires Row, Forest Hills. He is supposedly buried at Lakeview Cemetery.
I will pass your message on ❤.
07:56 AM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Big Kay, click on at the bottom under it