Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
"And over that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of heaven above it, and no foundation of earth beneath it, and no water above it, and no birds upon it; it was a void place. And there I saw a terrible thing: seven stars, like great burning mountains and like spirits, that petitioned me." (Enoch 18:11-12)

"The angel said: 'This is the place of the consummation of heaven and earth; it is a prison for the stars of heaven, and for the host of heaven. And the stars that roll over the fire are they who have transgressed the command of God before their rising, because they did not come forth in their time. And he was enraged at them, and bound them till the time of the consummation of their sins in the year of the mystery." (Enoch 18:13-15)

7 stars.
07:08 AM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 March, 09:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
on the esoteric side of things I experienced this!

dang! dark night of the soul was a rough passage

from the physical world I see this could be the seven hills and vatican city, and of course the enitire bible is literally written in the stars.

Reminds of today when Kamala repeated the passage of time

was she creating or breaking a spell? trying to manifest an outcome? I call out spell broken. no deals. Justice is the way out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 March, 06:10
Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 March, 07:53
Book of Enoch is an amazing read.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 March, 12:51
✨⭐️✨

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 March, 12:31
ALSO BIG DIPPER HAVE 7 STARZ😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/L22eN30QO...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
20 March, 12:40
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
noční obloha v dubnu
zajímavé - mezi Orionem a Hlavou hada stojí Velká medvědice
Říkám pořád, že v mytologii je víc pravdy než v učebnicích dějepisu.
😁

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 March, 12:26
I would call the Book of Enoch required reading at this point

Jes King @jes_US
21 March, 05:41
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
grain of salt in certain spots and guard your heart.

20 March, 10:11
There is no coincidence.

20 March, 12:29
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
20 March, 08:45
The Pleiades (/ˈpliː.ədiːz, ˈpleɪ-, ˈplaɪ-/),[7][8] also known as The Seven Sisters, Messier 45, and other names by different cultures, is an asterism and an open star cluster containing middle-aged, hot B-type stars in the north-west of the constellation Taurus. At a distance of about 444 light years, it is among the nearest star clusters to Earth. It is the nearest Messier object to Earth, and is the most obvious cluster to the naked eye in the night sky.

Even the Lord mentioned them to Job:
Job_9:9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
Job_38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
20 March, 08:38
I was born when the sun was within the boundaries of Taurus.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 March, 07:17

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 07:46
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
:17 TS Vibes

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 March, 07:15
🙏💖