Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 March, 03:17
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I was the first female bouncer at First Avenue, as a way to finance my masters degree. Yes, Prince was loyal. But there was a playful side to him that bordered on antagonistic (in a good way).

The most memorable encounter was hauling 2 - 1/2 cases of beer up from the basement to the 2nd floor. I went to put the beer behind the bar, and there was this huge guy blocking my way. I said, "Excuse me" twice, but he wouldn't move.

I looked to the left, and there was Prince, with that impish grin on his face he was so well-known for. I actually rolled my eyes a little, and went to the other side of the bar. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

He had such electricity. Everyone just loved him. I could've done without the bodyguard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
20 March, 03:27
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
LMAO, that's hilarous! I used to bartend so I have a feeling I would have walked away sad like Charlie Brown. I'm a playful person too though and used to prank my coworkers. Always ends up being "that guy" (sometimes me) who took it too far or someone to rigid who couldn't take a joke.... and other times too big (like that bodyguard probably) I made sure not to mess with lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 March, 02:49
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
🎡🎢🎡🎢🎡

(A friend used to work for him. Had nothing but great things to say about him. His death hit her hard.)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Prince - 1999 (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Prince's official music video for 1999Listen to your favorite Prince tracks, all in one place: Spotify: https://Prince.lnk.to/SpotifyTopTracks!1999Apple Musi...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
20 March, 02:51
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Going to listen to that song right now. I like Prince a lot. Seemed misunderstood just like a lot of us. Thanks for sharing that, hope your friend is okay now.