Kim Runner @kimrunner
IET on TG....

While we’re on the topic of Gaddafi

Here’s what he had to say on why JFK was assassinated.

Very very very important
>Last for a reason
07:34 PM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 March, 07:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kennedy was also killed because he was about to expose the Luciferian plan to control the Earth under a New World Order and was going to dismantle the CIA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 March, 07:57
Kennedy was also killed because he was about to expose the Luciferian plan to control the Earth under a New World Order and was going to dismantle the CIA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
19 March, 11:24
It gave me chills. Truth does that.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 March, 08:36
Saving Israel for last!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 March, 08:32
Interesting read on Dimona. Very. JFK dealing with Dimona, Cubal Missle Crisis, and who know's what the hell else. Whew!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 March, 08:38
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I agree...made my brain spin!

Linda Brown @Lindylou
19 March, 08:05
now that drop saving israel for ladt makes sense. Woah

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
19 March, 07:54
Save the best for LAST! It gave me goosebumps thinking about it.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
19 March, 07:44
Gaddafi spoke truth
#KennedyVision