LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 January, 01:52
Who thinks Michael Jackson will return?

This is the vid of the ambulance followed, after MJ's death.
SURE LOOKS LIKE MJ WALKED OUT to me @ 18 sec mark. 👇

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
It would not surprise me! I never believed all the crap they were trying to "pin" on him back when....trying to make us believe he was a creepy pedo when, in fact, I bet he WAS trying to save/help children! It's like how they tried to paint Mel Gibson as someone whose trolley had gone completely "off the rails" when he tried to expose all the garbage going on in Pedowood.....and guess what? He WAS RIGHT!! So many things like that we now KNOW and realize the DS was trying to cover their atrocities the whole time with these lies! We swallowed it all! So, as to whether Michael, Diana, Marilyn, Jr. are really alive and in witness protection as part of the "plan"....think back to their "demise" and wonder why.....with all that we know now, it DOES seem quite plausible! I guess we will soon see!
11:31 AM - Mar 19, 2022
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TXSquirrel Patriot, click on at the bottom under it