LQve Trump @LoveTump
Who thinks Michael Jackson will return?

This is the vid of the ambulance followed, after MJ's death.
SURE LOOKS LIKE MJ WALKED OUT to me @ 18 sec mark. πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
01:52 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
19 March, 11:31
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
It would not surprise me! I never believed all the crap they were trying to "pin" on him back when....trying to make us believe he was a creepy pedo when, in fact, I bet he WAS trying to save/help children! It's like how they tried to paint Mel Gibson as someone whose trolley had gone completely "off the rails" when he tried to expose all the garbage going on in Pedowood.....and guess what? He WAS RIGHT!! So many things like that we now KNOW and realize the DS was trying to cover their atrocities the whole time with these lies! We swallowed it all! So, as to whether Michael, Diana, Marilyn, Jr. are really alive and in witness protection as part of the "plan"....think back to their "demise" and wonder why.....with all that we know now, it DOES seem quite plausible! I guess we will soon see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
19 March, 11:22
😳😳😳😳😳😳then he went into hididng πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 March, 11:07
HE DID THILLER!

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
06 March, 11:42
YES!!!!

Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
06 March, 11:40
Yasssssss!!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
06 March, 11:11
πŸ˜ŠπŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I remember seeing that. And like Di, she was alive at the hospital so I believe she is still with us.

Cynthia Sanders @Corgimama1
05 March, 08:31
But why fake a death?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 March, 11:23
In response Cynthia Sanders to her Publication
To escape the control of the cabal.
He tried speaking out against Sony at a gathering of his fans, but the starstruck people weren't listening to his warnings.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
19 March, 11:27
In response Cynthia Sanders to her Publication
Did you hear about Britney Spears?
that's why.

Natasha Jones @ITookTheRedPill
05 March, 12:06
I know that jump anywhere. That's MIKE!

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
05 March, 11:57
looks like him to me.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 February, 07:17
🧐

anon anon @Qcolorado
22 February, 06:43
I did see him!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
20 February, 06:48
Did ya'all see the super bowl half time performance? Lots of similarities???? Just sayinπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Kay Tee @kmax
20 February, 03:35
I really hope so. God Bless MJ.πŸ™

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
19 February, 07:56
I'm hopeful this is true.

ViviOJ Patriotβš”οΈ @ViviPatriot7
19 February, 01:36
I sure hope so!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
19 February, 01:24

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
19 February, 01:18
ABSOLUTELY ALIVE #MJ so exciting, wsiting patiently!# whitehat #Q #Hero #Patriot

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
19 February, 11:48
Hmmm...? 😎😎😎

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
18 February, 08:37
I believe just possibly, very much believe actually.
Janet is born male.
Michael born female.

Dear Reader @DearReader
18 February, 07:55
it would be wonderful if he still alive but I find it so hard to believe that he would leave his children. Imagine how betrayed they would feel.

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
18 February, 07:49
Remember the Pepsi commercial? Remember Dave Dave?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
18 February, 07:06
Interesting, walker but no gurney. hmmm

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
18 February, 06:24

Lee G... @LeeG
15 March, 04:30
In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication
did anyone else sing that in their head while reading itπŸ™‚

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 05:19
That is a still photo from one of his tours. I am not saying that he may not be alive, I am saying that what you say about the photo is false. Look it up on tineyecom

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
18 February, 05:21
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
It is the link above the still

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
18 February, 05:13
Sure does look that way.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
18 February, 05:07
Holy crap! I do now!

memes matter @NoComment
18 February, 05:02
I do,

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 February, 05:00
I can hear his voice for sure.....

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
18 February, 04:40
Now, that would be AWESOME!

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
27 January, 09:41
i heard a phone call where he was saying how handled and grieved he was by the illuminati. he wanted out. so who knows?!?!?!