Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Мусорная пропаганда.

К ней относились лучше, чем к участникам митинга 6 января.

Нил Кавуто — сотрудник ЦРУ.
11:06 AM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 March, 11:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Funny, I had a similar vibe before I translated the text. I just laughed once i did translate. I agree about Neil. I never cared for him, no particular reason, just the vibe he gave off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
19 March, 08:16
Я полностью согласен! Также есть вероятность, что она даже не в России и является платным протестующим, по сути, лжецом. Иначе как она связалась с нужным человеком, чтобы попасть на Фокс? Почему она назвала свое полное имя, если оно вообще правильное? То, что она часто смотрит в сторону или вниз, может указывать на то, что она проверяет записи и/или лжет. Очень схематично. Бедная марионетка.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
19 March, 06:34
What Does Z means??? .I was once explained that Z stands for the something to do with Kennedy Gods Blood line.... What does this Z on the Luzhniki's Puting meeting Presenters jackets( and on Russian Military cars) represents??? Anyone???

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
19 March, 05:23
I wonder if Zelensky is in on it too. He could have thrown Trump under the bus by saying there WAS quid pro quo on their phone call but he did not.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 March, 04:32
I vote for one world language, preferably English, but I'm flexible.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 March, 04:30
May is neutralized.
MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning.
Queen/monarchs seeking shelter.
Patience.
These people are stupid.
Q

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
19 March, 03:24
Ride O' Die Patriot roundtable where we've been where we're going.
The Truth Is A Force Of Nature. We Don't Even Have Money Over Here Or Presidents The American People Can Govern Themselves
Why Would You Need Police If There Is No Evil?
Why Would You Need Fire Departments If There Is No Evil?
THEY Created It All
Why Would You Need Money When Everything Is Free?
Free Energy, Free Technology, No Disease, No Famine
Expand Your Thinking
THEY HID IT ALL

https://rumble.com/vxtlxh-...

ENDGM20 ... @ENDGM2020
19 March, 01:59
именно то, что я думал. четыре часа в тюрьме... четырнадцать месяцев для американских патриотов, пока

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 March, 01:33
что-то с ней не так

ENDGM20 ... @ENDGM2020
19 March, 02:01
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
seems she is under control.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 March, 01:08
The fall of the MSMS is coming.

kolibri @kolibri
19 March, 01:05
Putin said the special op in Ukraine on Feb 24 marked the birthday of canonized Navy admiral Fedor Ushakov - whose birthdate was Feb 24 .....wait for it..... 1745 😉

https://youtu.be/GtOSNQRXq...
Putin says Russia will prevail in Ukraine in speech to thousands of cheering supporters in Moscow - YouTube

Russian President Vladimir Putin hailed what Russia calls its special operation in Ukraine during a rally in a packed stadium on Friday in Moscow, promising ...

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
19 March, 12:46
01010010 01110101 01100010 01100010 01101001 01110011 01101000 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01110000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101110 01100100 01100001 00101110

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 March, 12:41
Many will believe this . The MSM needs taken down .

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
19 March, 12:30

Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
19 March, 06:31
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
These Russia presenters wear Z......I was once explained that Z stands for the something to do with Kennedy Gods Blood line.... What does this Z on their jackets( and on Russian Military cars) represents??? Anyone???

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 March, 12:14
Greta 2.0

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 March, 12:21
Trash propaganda.
She was treated better than the January 6 rally.
Neil Cavuto is a CIA officer.

Q 1106
Syria.
Hold until CONF.
MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.
ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.
Clown report must be VERIFIED.
Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q

Q 1145
Trust POTUS.
Sparrow Red.
Missiles only.
Intel good.
Q

Time Diff 39 M

Q 39
blow your mind
his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missile capabilities
the deal sealed under a top secret classification
Congress notified
CIA
Big picture is rare

CONFIRMED
OVER TARGET💥💥💥

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 March, 12:23
In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 March, 11:52
Доброе утро VK.

#ПродолжайВыигрывать .

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
19 March, 11:47
Just proving my ignorance, but I had no idea the Russian flag was red white and blue. Weird.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 March, 01:18
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I knew the Russian flag was red, white and blue but not what it actually looks like. Even so, I still have the Red and Yellow Soviet Union flag with the hammer and sickle burned in my brain.

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
19 March, 11:46
The TRUTH will soon be revealed. We have been chosen to help those around us cope with the evil they will learn about. God has prepared us for this OUR entire life. It is not a coincidence that our life has been so tough. We lived through hell and WE learned to overcome. We are Gods soldiers and WE LOVE others with ALL OUR HEART. We felt something ALL OUR LIFE. Like the world was fake, like WE were different than those around US. WE ARE DIFFERENT. WE ARE THE AWAKENED ONES. WE HAVE A DUTY TO SERVE GOD and we are HONORED to do so. Be KIND to 1 another, love 1 another, protect 1 another. Help the normies WAKE UP. PRAY 4 YOUR ENEMIES, that they may. REPENT TO OUR FATHER. If GOD accepts them then I do as well. IMHO, THOSE WHOM RAPE, TORTURE, MURDER CHILDREN, AND EVEN WORSE, GOD OUR FATHER WILL DEAL WITH.WHOA TO THOSE WHOM HURT THE CHILDREN. I HATE EVIL. SHINE BRIGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS......
DARK TO LIGHT
WWG1WGA
FOR GOD
FOR HUMANITY
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
PRAY
GODS WILL BE DONE❤

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 March, 01:55
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 March, 02:24
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
in Jesus’ Name,
AMEN🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Kira Kju @kju17
19 March, 11:45
God, why didn't you give them reason?
The fifth column works everywhere, and especially the young are in a completely different dimension...
God be merciful to them!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
19 March, 11:43
What’s he talking about, VK? Any idea?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 March, 11:31
Moar...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 March, 02:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
They love him!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
19 March, 05:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Reminds me of Trump ... media saying even his own people hate him.

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 March, 11:27
It’s exciting to see Putin hold rallies like President Trump. It’s clear in both countries who is the real leader! Loved and respected!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
19 March, 11:26
Russian is my native language and I speak fluently but learnt to read and write it in high school/college...
I will never forget how these 2 chinese girls in my Russian class would always get better grades than me 😂😂

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
19 March, 11:23
Rubbish propaganda.

She was treated better than the participants in the January 6 rally.

Neil Cavuto is a CIA officer.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 March, 11:22
Asleep or crisis actor?

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
19 March, 11:20
🤣Acts like she is trying to find english words, but fine of $500 rolled right off her tongue.... Good actors make a good movie, and she is not one!

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 11:18
I see what youre doing there
;)
do braille next lol

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
19 March, 11:13
Sniggering for daaaaaays!!!