Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
19 March, 02:46
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Look how racist the vatican controlled CIA is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
19 March, 01:56
It's a good beginning, keep it going...there are many more lars and deceivers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 March, 12:46
Who cares if they are sorry, hang them all!!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 March, 10:41
VK,
PULL THE 🔌…

We R Ready…

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
19 March, 09:39
Some already dead….. Grim Reaper and mortician gonna get REAL busy!!

Diana DJT @Diana
19 March, 09:31
I 👁👁 the APL 9.08/10💥 extraordinary times, I believe in God🙏🏼
I trust humanity ❤️ all lies will be revealed Godspeed Patriots 🇺🇸
drip 💧drip💧FLOOD 🌊

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
19 March, 09:28
hopefully gitmoed

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 March, 08:56
⬇️ CIA

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
19 March, 07:25
everyone has lied about something . have to fiinish cutting them stringz free them . from the evilll controlling the world

George Rivera @Yeshua
19 March, 07:24
Good morning to everyone except the Traitors to this Country! #MAGA mgshowchannel

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 March, 07:07
Sorry????? I don’t wanna hear “I’m sorry”. All my life I’ve been expected to work, support myself, take care of family, pay my taxes, help others where I’m able, and obey the “law”. I did these things out of love and devotion to family, friends, and loyalty for country. I still have my family and a few friends. It’s because of these criminals that our country has lost its status as The Greatest Country on earth. “Sorry” just doesn’t cut it.