Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 01:04
Locked n Loaded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 03:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VKs posts have layer on layers. Regarding the talk about Earths shape. Gyroscope/Top game/Tesla's Columbus egg.
Tesla's Egg of Columbus was a device exhibited in the Westinghouse Electric display at the 1893 Chicago World's Columbian Exposition to explain the rotating magnetic field that drove the new alternating current induction motors designed by inventor Nikola Tesla by using that magnetic field to spin a copper egg on end.

A rotating magnetic field is the resultant magnetic field produced by a system of coils symmetrically placed and supplied with polyphase currents. A rotating magnetic field can be produced by a poly-phase (two or more phases) current or by a single phase current provided that, in the latter case, two field windings are supplied and are so designed that the two resulting magnetic fields generated thereby are out of phase.
Pole flip.

6 pics attached

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 March, 04:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
VK stated that in March (not sure if 22 or 23) that CERN may be able to fix what they did in 2012. The Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields 200,000 times stronger than earth that could affect the Pole Shift.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 04:49
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
2023 - Dark to Light. Betelgeuse. Pole Shift.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 March, 05:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Goin Sci-Fi with this one...

VK said 2012 was the 'scientific' start of 'separation' of realities. And what started the 'separation' was the Hadron Collider while mentioning a "Fooking Demon Portal" and the "Black Eye Club".

Weirdly enough the video game "Doom" (1993) is set in March 15, 2022. It has to do with an "Inter-Dimensional Gateway" portal opening and demons comes out.

So... is the Hadron Collider they were working on some sort of portal that messed up the earth's gravitational pull that needs fixing? Are they trying to destroy/close the portal and fix the gravitational pull?

VK also posted a photo like the one below of a 'Goa'uld Symbiote while mentioning the "Black Eye Club" in a prior post.

19 March, 02:15
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Here is my theory on this:

Our conscious was designed for 1 timeline/reality at a time with gradual sliding movements between them influenced by decisions.

When a decision is made we should be sliding to the next closest timeline while leaving everything else as close to the same state as possible.

Similar to a blockchain everybody's collective decisions merge into 1 block aka Timeline aka Reality. In 2012 with the help of CERN we skip over X amount of 'decisions' ending up really screwing all reality. This was timed to coincide with the 2012 elections and laws to support propaganda. Don't think its going they way [they] planned.

Currently we are in the reality where men are winning woman's nation championships and its poop.

It's broken and needs a fixin.

Law & Physics @physics171
19 March, 02:23
As a child is bouncing around multiple time lines, dimensions, depending on love over fear, how a child is raised, allowed to follow in safety and protection, highest passion, excitement?

Thoughts on Cern had been shut down?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They are getting ready to try it again. Hope some good guys are in control at this point.
02:28 AM - Mar 19, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
21 March, 11:44

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 March, 01:06
🙏 Praying WH have this covered!, because these evil satanist most likely created the term..Scorched Earth🤬! 🤦‍♀️

Definition of scorched-earth

1 : relating to or being a military policy involving deliberate and usually widespread destruction of property and resources (such as housing and factories) so that an invading enemy cannot use them. 2 : directed toward victory or supremacy at all costs : ruthless scorched-earth rhetoric.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 March, 11:38
I sure hope so. 2012 flipped my entire life around😳 But...it did make me the warrior I have become😎 It exposed evil right before my eyes. Showed me that the battle was spiritual. I have a love/hate relationship with 2012...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
19 March, 11:33
Maybe in this imminent timeline shift they will remove all testicles from the women's swimming pool.

arba happihr @arba
19 March, 11:32

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
19 March, 11:29
Zero doubt. Patriots in control & God's got this.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
19 March, 09:41
I think this is bigger than we can imagine. Lots of positive light forces helping to make sure nothing like that (& nuclear,etc) can happen again. A message from the Galactic Federation:
https://thegalacticfederat...

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 March, 03:01
Iron Mountain...

I’d venture it safe to believe We The People have pur hands upon the wheel of our destiny.

Both in the physical and spiritual planes.

It’s FLAT out the reality, in my humble opinion.

High vibes are a’plenty..!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 March, 03:01
Iron Mountain...

I’d venture it safe to believe We The People have pur hands upon the wheel of our destiny.

Both in the physical and spiritual planes.

It’s FLAT out the reality, in my humble opinion.

High vibes are a’plenty..!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 March, 02:56
sending vibes there way… for real🙏

we really needed this movement and vibes
love really does conquer all and the energy that
one human has the power to emit can reach halfway across the globe.

so it really does just take a few anons to change and override their vibes and break spells information warfare

the saying that love makes the world go ‘round isnt just poetic.😇

love conquers all isnt just a saying either🥰

leveling up my friends! 🙌

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 March, 10:59
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Faith. Hope. Love.
And Vibes.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
19 March, 02:36
first thanks for all of this VK. My question is. is Cern working now?
i watch the Schumann resonace on dayly bases.the last 3 days something seems not to be right.i mean everything is connected.
5 cents on that?

19 March, 02:51
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
It was closed 3 years ago for 'upgrades' They called it the 'Long Shutdown 2'. Restarted the testing last month February 2022. Scheduled to be fully operation in October. Just in time for the midterms.
SR will be able to see the tests but may not the actual run.