Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
April Evans @Stardust_1776
19 March, 01:31
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Yes, it is fun to watch šŸæšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 01:09
It is a rewarding thing to watch for sure.

Nana cant wait til they go down, then my fren(s) John can step into the light!āœļø

@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 March, 10:47

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 March, 01:13
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
When I hear president Trump say "I fully endorse ......(so and so)" I think here comes another exposure.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
19 March, 02:04
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Disappointing news but good to know.

Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 March, 10:18
Did that about two or three years ago. I am glad to see people are finally waking up to their lies.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 March, 06:07
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Amen, same here. Bless your heart.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 March, 04:19
@VincentKennedy
Closing in on our target. A daily increasing. Marching Army that will never stop - cannot be stopped.