Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 March, 06:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Q Post 21.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 March, 03:38
Duck Duck go !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
19 March, 12:15
[They] are sitting ducks.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 March, 11:57
ment.

lol

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
18 March, 09:15
Think mirror? Or should we get our ducks in a row? lol

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
18 March, 08:22
. . . coyly aware of hobgoblin
due north of her 💅 🤳

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 March, 07:29
Maybe it’s time to grab a chair.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 March, 07:28
VK following 1105 now

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 March, 06:25
noahs ark - the ark of the covenant

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 March, 05:51
the brightly colored male in view forging ahead and seen by all, his feminine mate in a coat of camouflage, well protected🤍

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 March, 05:46
pure bred mallards. a line - organic as far as i know. not so common anymore as they end up breeding with “mud blood”. so gaming commission isolates. no knowledge of sec clearances above 17 so what happens in the llabs that req a 17-37 is unknown to me

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 March, 04:36
TS 13:39

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 March, 04:15
Just found Your 2 ducks floating down the stream on our walk.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 March, 04:14
The shape behind the female reflection looks like the shape of VK's profile pic.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
18 March, 04:06
is this a duck duck go thing? lol

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
18 March, 04:04
idk VK... the reflection under female duck looks like photoshopped image of space and like a worm hole... around neck then tunnels out to a larger area in space...idk and there is other added effects in reflection of male... i see a z too...and maybe your red panda if one looks at it side ways...lol and some other things i cant make out...but know its there...?!

judi jones @justj88
18 March, 03:53
pair of mallards. duck and drake...nice reflection no idea what the clue is

... Fighter @Fighter
18 March, 03:48
TA -2112 - 33
ts- 12:39- 33
what about the club 33 or #3333

... Fighter @Fighter
18 March, 03:53
In response ... Fighter to her Publication

Nunya Business @AAug22
18 March, 05:21
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
Shane was talking about Walt Disney...
4 Disney employees arrest during March Sadness 2...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 March, 03:41
is the next pic gonna be ova goose perchance? nice camera rig.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
18 March, 03:30
; )

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 March, 03:29
Test A - gematria

Just because you can’t see doesn’t mean it’s not ongoing.
Trust the plan.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 March, 03:14
Can someone clarify for me what I'm looking at here in the reflection??? For the life of me I can't quite see it. Is it the camera???

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 March, 06:03
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
mirror
watching the water

I was looking at that object too... It looks like its opposite to the camera location...

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 March, 06:05
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Looks like the angle of the reflection is capturing the sky and tree's above that area that we can't see.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
18 March, 03:03
Awesome, great white balance.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
18 March, 03:06
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
wow, great resolution too

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 March, 02:59
Wait I just remembered this

any relation ?

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 March, 02:41
In the 1970s I started a small commune in the far north of the Netherlands. This was one of the songs we played often ... but a relevant text for the Present ...

Ducks on a pond, ducks on a pond
Very pretty swimming round
The lion and the unicorn journey very far
The answers are the question, sir
The lady soothes the lion's fur
Meek as a lamb he follows her
Wherever angels are
Sing me something

I asked the ice it would not say
But only cracked or moved away
I thought I knew me yesterday
Whoever sings this song

Ducks on a pond, ducks on a pond
Very pretty swimming round
Greetings on you kings in the sky
Who'll buy me a mynah bird
Play me a magic word
Speak of hopes with thoughts absurd
Thoughts floating by
Little ducks, pretty birds
Clouds across the sky
Sing me something

etc etc ..

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ducks on a Pond - The Incredible String Band - YouTube

1968Disclaimer: I Do Not Own The Rights To This Song

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
18 March, 02:42
And this area is weird too.
Brackets maybe?
[ ] 🤷🏼‍♀️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
18 March, 02:37
Z

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
18 March, 02:38
math problem this am
vibes

David Spiegel @dspiegel
18 March, 02:33
We Are The News, [3/18/2022 11:27 AM]
[ Photo ]
DAN COMMS: Shall we play another 'Q Proof' game?

Dan once again connects to the 'watch set' by again posting a 15 second video precisely at 8:30am, just like he did on 3-6-22 (decode HERE (https://t.me/WATN17/360)).

By posting at 8:30am (wind the clock to find potential Q drop connections) 8:30, 20:30, 32:30 => Q3230 Shall we play another 'Q Proof' game?

Q3230 shows how Q uses 'watches' to foretell future events. Q then posted 3231 & 3232, a watch set with 4:49 on the 19th, and 3:05 on the 27th.

Just like before, Dan posts another 15 sec vid => Q15 11.3 Podesta indicted [marker 1] 11.6 Huma indicted [marker 2].

The video Dan shares is from 3-11-22 => Q15's 11.3.

The watch set was posted on March 27, 2019. What a 3 year delta that would be. The question is, is one watch a date & one a time? Or are each separate events (i.e. Podesta and then Huma)?

After posting this, Dan followed up with yet another 15 second video

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 March, 02:33
the reflection of the female look like a lizard