Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 11:09
Everyone want's things to happen fast without even knowing what exactly needs to be fixed. So much has been learned by anons just over the past year. Needs time for Normies. MSM barrier needs to be removed. Can't work your way up on this one. Must start at the tippy top.

Then...

Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 March, 01:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The hard part for me will be when most of the vaxed start dying. Unless there is some sort of miracle that heals them all. My heart will feel a lot of pain if that happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
18 March, 01:23
I'm ready. Who needs love? Who needs healing?
#PureLove #UnconditionalLove #naturalhealing

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 March, 01:12
That is all I am focused on . . . crossing the finished line and all of us being together. If I didn't focus on that, I would have never recovered from my illness in Dec/Jan. I kept thinking of all of the work we will need to do to repair the world and I so want to be a part of it. We need to unite and help heal everyone and bring hope to the hopeless. This has been a lifetime prayer for me. Others pain is my pain and it has been so hard to see it during my life. I just pray everyday that we are all here to witness the good parts of this movie. Love you all.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 March, 01:10

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 March, 12:14
The Bible instructs us to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. For there is one body, and one Spirit even as we are called in one hope of our calling. One Lord, one Faith and one Baptism. One God and Father of all who is above all and through all and in us all, (Ephesians 4:3-6).

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 March, 11:55
United

United comes when the “sinking ship” syndrome impacts individuals. Their way of life has been threatened in a very impactful way. At the crossroads their is a line in the sand and the choice to fully understand their problem becomes greater than to just live in the problem.

When someone comes to me with their “problem” in real life, I start with that problem. Then as the shift into the solution becomes apparent in their demeanor, they regain a sense of power and hope.

It is at this point they have become a part of an altrusitic movement where they see clearly that they are no longer a victim. A path of Reconcilation, Justice, and Freedom of what once felt like doom is the story of many who also found a way to see the ship they once saw sinking has a long course to Healing, Serving, and Rebuilding their lives in such a manner they never thought Possible.

With God all things are possible. With the law of attraction we come together (vibes), and with Love we stand

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
18 March, 11:33
Honestly? I don't think most have just yet .. it'll come though .

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 11:35
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
I think so too. Maybe Truth will help, wake up some of those who think they're awake, while in fact they're not.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 March, 11:31
🙏thank you Johnny 💞