Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 March, 02:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 March, 04:27
In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 March, 12:44
pretty much all politicians are compromised. the only solution is getting rid of government

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 March, 05:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I think I understand your perspective from our previous talk and I relate with you on ending government corruption. Thing is I need to have the Constitution recognized, but also protected. Also think we need some sort of Legislative/Executive/Judicial branches with oversight and accountability for Law and Order to prevail. Once we drain the swamp I do believe these things can be achieved.

Perhaps I'm wrong or just not thinking big enough. Seems like it would just be easier to make a few tweaks for the better than to completely tear it all down. Our Founding Fathers were intelligent and knew what they were doing when creating our Nation.

Though I also really like the idea of small and limited government.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
but i will never again consent to be governed or taxed in any way. how do you deal with that and others like me?

i have not taken any medicine or seen a doctor since 1987 and i am never sick and age at half the rate of most. this is not coincidence.

i will never respect anybody having any authority over me again
09:16 AM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it