Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 March, 02:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 March, 04:27
In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
pretty much all politicians are compromised. the only solution is getting rid of government
12:44 AM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 March, 05:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I think I understand your perspective from our previous talk and I relate with you on ending government corruption. Thing is I need to have the Constitution recognized, but also protected. Also think we need some sort of Legislative/Executive/Judicial branches with oversight and accountability for Law and Order to prevail. Once we drain the swamp I do believe these things can be achieved.

Perhaps I'm wrong or just not thinking big enough. Seems like it would just be easier to make a few tweaks for the better than to completely tear it all down. Our Founding Fathers were intelligent and knew what they were doing when creating our Nation.

Though I also really like the idea of small and limited government.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 March, 09:16
but i will never again consent to be governed or taxed in any way. how do you deal with that and others like me?

i have not taken any medicine or seen a doctor since 1987 and i am never sick and age at half the rate of most. this is not coincidence.

i will never respect anybody having any authority over me again