Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 March, 05:29
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
๐Ÿ™‚Chin up! God bless! God bless!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 March, 02:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I've been missing that. Thank you for the reminder. ๐Ÿ™โค

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 03:49
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
YVW!! Not sure what type of humor you have, but when I trip over thin air, I laugh at myself. And have you ever got into a giggle fit with anyone? Sometimes without any effort, I can get people to laugh so hard, they can't stop laughing, usually with something like my own hiccups!

โจ€Florence VondaโŸ donated @Generator
18 March, 11:27
Better - Khalid (Lyrics) - YouTube

Better - Khalid (Lyrics)--Produced by Charlie HandsomeAlbum Suncity--โ€œBetterโ€ Official Video out now! http://smarturl.it/zBetter Follow Khalid:https://www.fa...

18 March, 12:19
In response โจ€Florence VondaโŸ to her Publication
TY for sharing!!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 March, 09:01
This happens when your around high vibrational
people. I'm surrounded by 3d people.

18 March, 09:03
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Things will get better! Just believe!!! ;-) Hang in there Fren!!!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
18 March, 09:04
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Same, it's been years, hell decades, since I've felt anything like that