WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™ πŸ’”
COVID Antidote Censored by Media?

There's no telling how many lives could have been saved if this had not been politicized, and the media had done due diligence and reported the science truthfully. A medical review published in January now urges early use to reduce hospitalizations and deaths.

https://articles.mercola.c...
09:30 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Helen Bryan @Stargate11
02 February, 02:10
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I sent the documentation fromStanford University to Matt Hancock, our health minister. Also a couple of other MPs here in the UK. Just ignored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 07:36
In response Helen Bryan to her Publication
I feel you.. it's absooutely heartbreaking... my father just passed on 1/9 bc of these crimes against humanity.πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
01 February, 10:03
Crime against humanity, real evil

01 February, 10:08
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Its Donna @duke347
01 February, 09:48
shared on LinkedIn (how long before they kick me off I wonder...)

01 February, 09:57
In response Its Donna to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
01 February, 09:45
This is truly sad. The amount of unnecessary death.

01 February, 09:46
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”It's absilutely heartbreaking... sadly my father was one of them.πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

01 February, 09:42
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”Crimes Against HumanityπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
02 February, 02:03
Accountability worldwide.

War Weary @W4rWeary
02 February, 03:45
That maybe true but the FIRST result, (on duckduckgo) that you get when you search for that is this Jul 2020 Forbes article, so censorship is still going on.

https://www.forbes.com/sit...