Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 March, 04:40
Do you feel it?
Boo
#Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 March, 07:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My second Tesla bio healer, really feeling the healing vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
17 March, 07:56
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
incredible! do you love that thing or what?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 March, 09:29
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
My daughter has Lyme's disease, after 2 days she was totally a different person. This bio-healer puts my husband and I in a very deep sleep. Very vivid dreams.

Daphne Kay @USA_2021_DK
incredible! I was looking into it for my lyme and seizures but am seizure free now and my lyme is in remission! praise God! so happy to hear about your daughter!! I may just have to invest in one now! heard so many awesome things about them! thank you for sharing your story.
love and hugs!🙏🏼❤️⚡️
09:47 PM - Mar 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by USA_2021_DK in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 March, 11:00
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Daphne I have been doing so much research on Lyme. Did you know what Europe has had great success against LYME with? Ivermectin…Makes you 🤔. If all of us in the US treated Covid with Ivermectin, guess what? Lyme people would start to feel better. We definitely couldn’t have that…could we? Pharma makes you sick. I’m so hoping this is the antidote, for you, my daughter and the millions of people don’t understand why they feel like 💩.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
18 March, 01:24
thank you so much! you are too kind!! I actually took HCQ right before covid hit and it helped so much! yes! germany has a great treatment I was looking into! seems like these power money crazed people in the states want us sick! its so evil and disgusting! keeping your daughter in my prayers🙏🏼 I was bit at 8 years old and had no idea that was why I was sick all of my life. after two children, bit twice and all hell broke loose. medical marijuana and micro-dosing shrooms actually helped me tremendously as well! and for drs to say it isnt real? how dare they! you are a wonderful mama for helping your daughter! shes lucky to have you! absolutely no coincidence that I asked you if you love it and you told me your daughter has lyme! stay strong mama. we will find the cure! not just remission! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️