Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Your Mom @Ur_Mom
29 March, 10:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
17 March, 07:20
God's Angel's Kick Ass. The story of Sodom and Gommorah is a great example.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
17 March, 06:58
They do all of the above :)

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 March, 06:58
THIS TRUTH !!!!!!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 05:00
Nana has seen them and been touched by them, many of them many times, more than I could count.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
17 March, 03:27

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
17 March, 03:25
oh but the CHOIR and MUSIC! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️
heals you and gives you strength for that next battle!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 March, 03:22

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 March, 03:14

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
17 March, 03:24
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I watched a prohetess on Elijahstreams her name is kat kerr and she was talking about all the different types of angels there are and all the different things they are tasked with. Warriors, Messengers, Guardians. It's wonderful and fascinating. When we're born we are actually assigned 2 guardians. I think I probably needed about 6 or 7...lol