Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 March, 02:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
I have a feeling the bad guys are going to allow this to go forth in thought that if they sacrifice hunter, it will appease the peasants and lull them back to sleep (not gonna happen at this point as more are waking up), or they'll use it in impeachment proceedings against joe to put the idiot hyena as a placeholder for drunk nancy to call the shots as obummer gives them to her from his basement on zoom calls.
03:06 PM - Mar 17, 2022
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 March, 03:11
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Yeah, that would make a lot of sense to me. Good thinking ahead.

"drunk nancy to call the shots" ... i might have to use that one hope you don't mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
17 March, 03:13
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
feel free! I'd be honored. 🙂❤

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
17 March, 03:09
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
The memes of the dam cracking coming to mind

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
17 March, 03:11
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
For sure..the little dutch boy only has so many fingers to plug the holes.