10:34 AM - Mar 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 March, 06:18
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Shine on through your scars✨
Wear them proudly
God woke you up for a reasonπŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
18 March, 07:42
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 March, 08:15
92nd Like
I’ve been praying for this very thing.❀️

17 March, 08:22
In response True North to her Publication
Vibes are real 🀍

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
17 March, 07:54
πŸ’—β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

17 March, 08:22
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Beautiful!!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
17 March, 07:54
AMEN!!!!!

17 March, 08:21
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 March, 06:54
I remeber an old VK Twitter post about this a couple years ago! I have many old tweets archived but not this one. I remember though because made I commented under the VK post about how surviving cancer at a young age had made me stronger and the scar on my neck was a daily reminder of what I had overcome. My whole outlook on life changed after going thru that tough time. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

@VincentKennedy

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 March, 06:35
well Im set. lol

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 March, 06:17
What a beautiful philosophy to appreciated everything in life, even the broken parts, just lovely, thank you.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 March, 06:01
I have a lovely Native American pot that was damaged many years ago - that I would just love to have this technique applied to it... but, gold being the price it is...πŸ˜”

MvA_r @MvA_r
17 March, 10:40
HISTORY OF IDEAS - Wabi-sabi - YouTube

At the heart of Japanese philosophy and wisdom lies a concept called β€˜wabi-sabi’; a term which denotes a commitment to the everyday, the melancholic, the som...

17 March, 10:42
In response MvA_r to his Publication
One of the many many reasons I have an affinity for Japanese culture πŸ™πŸ€