From Speak Your Truth
https://t.me/ForUsAllSpeak...
02:24 AM - Mar 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
aaron scott donated @ehehron
18 March, 09:14
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Her voice sounds similar though...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
18 March, 10:03
Lara is great and YES, I am surprised they didn’t cut her off! How is it any different from what Zelenskyy is doing to his own people and what our government/fraudci did to us? #Depopulation #Redpill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
17 March, 06:59
💯💯💯

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 March, 12:47
Spot on LL!! Always loved this woman, she’s a great reporter! ❤️👍. I was wondering why I hadn’t seen her on Fox for a bit…hubby said “they apparently ghosted her for equating Fauci to the Nazi doc, Josef Mengele”, although I didn’t hear her say that in this clip! lf she said it, she was right! She’s awesome. ❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 March, 12:33
Lara Logan - KaBOOM, truth bombs galore!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 March, 12:04
Its like drinking from the fire hose whilst trying to swallow 17 red pills a second with her! Love Lara Logan!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 March, 11:43
Wow good for her!! 🙏 for her!!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
17 March, 11:10
Wow!!! Love it !! Thank u for sharing!!!
💣💣💯💯🔥🔥🔥

Silver Top @Silvered
17 March, 11:06
God bless Lara.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 March, 10:51
Cry for Ukraine?! Hell to the NO….
Russia is liberating not only the innocent people inside those borders, it is eradicating the most EVIL VILE center of the human trafficking world…
Screw the Khazar mafia straight into the grave.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 10:50
Love Lara Logan a real reporter!

I wondered what happened to him he just disappeared off fox

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
17 March, 10:46
Love her so much, hope she stays safe...they are getting desperate at this point.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 March, 08:41
God Bless Lara Logan. 👊🔥❤️

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
17 March, 07:54
...the face on the middle actress is everything....

Nunya Business @AAug22
17 March, 07:19
Is there another way to view this outside of telegram? I dont have an account there to see it.

Nunya Business @AAug22
17 March, 07:22
In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Carey Lou @Careylou
17 March, 06:28
Watch and Share this - awesome information!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 March, 06:08
A real journalist
"My job is to find the Truth"🔥

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 March, 05:26
Awesome job Miss Logan

Olaf Koll @OlafK
17 March, 02:38
love her