Mike Anon @Mike314
A post that I saved from Martin from about a year ago.

It still rings true from what I can tell.

Hang in there, patriots.
07:57 PM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 March, 09:15
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😇https://www.youtube.com/wa...
We can all have a group hug later, k. lol FKN COME ON> MAN> FKN DO IT>
A-10 Warthog - Kickstart My Heart (DCS World) - YouTube

Thanks for checking out my DCS World Cinematic!_____________________________________________________________________________Footage I used for this video:- h...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
16 March, 09:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I trust you'll be at the party, Stephanie LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 March, 09:12
We can't wait for the dumbest mofos to get it, even if they are sweet. Pedal to the metal. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
16 March, 09:09
Been saying this and have most the proof enough for me, but we have brainwashed to many people with news so were crazy.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
16 March, 09:05
I saved this image from WarNuse❣️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 March, 09:51
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I miss WarNurse.

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
16 March, 08:59
Agreed 🤜🤛👍
Ive been trying to tell people in public this and I get looked at like im crazy. 1 day the normies will wake up and search us all out to learn more. until then I guess ill be a crazy man to them.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 March, 08:20
EXIST ONLY ONE 107% GUATANTEED CHECK, IF SOMEONE IS TRUTHER OR LARPER..

DIG HIS EARLY POSTS, CHECK WITH NEWEST AND COMPARE...

TRUTHERZ HAVE VISION...
THEIR POSTS ARE LIKE TREE...
STRAIGHT FORWARD, EACH POST HAS PLETHORA OF PERFECT MATCH COMPARATIVE EVIDENCE...

LARPERS (LIKE MR. DIDULO) BOASTED SOME "KNOWLEDGE", BUT COMPLETELLY LACK SUPPORTING EVIDENCES...

WHO STAND IN TRUTH, DOES NOT NEED TO HIDE ANYTHINK... PLAY WITH ALL CARDS ON DESK, CLEARLY VISIBLE FOR ALL 3RD LETTERS, WHICH COULD CHECK AND WETTING IT... 😁😁😁