Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 10:59
Taking my first CatNap of the day.
Be back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 11:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Can we talk about the moon actually?

So Nana is understanding it is not REALLY a moon?

Is it a moon or hollow vessel?

If it is a hollow vessel, is there a "Man in the Moon" changing the damn colors and shit?

Sometimes this stuff quacks me up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 March, 04:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Crystalline comes to mind. Why has the "glow changed", why does it produce rainbows out of it now......prismy-ish.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
16 March, 04:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I need to clarify that. The moon isn’t the color of God, the one you describe is.

16 March, 04:38
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
I know just what You meant.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
16 March, 04:50
We are one brother. 💗🙏🏻

16 March, 04:51
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
All of everything truly.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
16 March, 04:53

Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Bella Kay @Bella_K
16 March, 05:53
I love you brother! 💗 🙏🏻