Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 10:59
Taking my first CatNap of the day.
Be back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 11:57
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Can we talk about the moon actually?

So Nana is understanding it is not REALLY a moon?

Is it a moon or hollow vessel?

If it is a hollow vessel, is there a "Man in the Moon" changing the damn colors and shit?

Sometimes this stuff quacks me up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 March, 04:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Crystalline comes to mind. Why has the "glow changed", why does it produce rainbows out of it now......prismy-ish.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
16 March, 04:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I need to clarify that. The moon isnโ€™t the color of God, the one you describe is.

16 March, 04:38
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
I know just what You meant.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
16 March, 04:50
We are one brother. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

16 March, 04:51
All of everything truly.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
16 March, 04:53

16 March, 04:59
Love You Bella. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Bella Kay @Bella_K
I love you brother! ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
05:53 PM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bella Kay, click on at the bottom under it