Baresi 1776 @Baresi
16 March, 03:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
100%!! I am not going to vote again if 2020 isn't fixed. What would be the point?
09:53 AM - Mar 16, 2022
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
18 March, 05:54
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
That's what they want you to do. They want you to feel defeated; they want you to stay home. What you must realize is that many patriots are watching. The more real people vote, the more the fakery presents itself. Thus, it becomes harder to deny what is really taken place. This is why you must go and vote because doing so will help expose the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 March, 10:00
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I think it's imperative to focus on this point. Obviously the changes happening worldwide are monumental. Everything is converging to conclusion one way or another. I must believe that whatever takes place the rest of 2022 and into 2023 is setting the table for 2024. There is NO WAY we can survive another presidential election with our current political circumstances. There will be resolution or there will be mayhem. Guaranteed.