Only people mentioned by Baresi in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
17 March, 09:49
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
begging for millions to secure a 6 figure position
yup that makes perfect sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
16 March, 09:07
AMEN!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
16 March, 06:39
CAN YOU BELIEVE THE GALL OF THESE BASTARDS ASKING FOR MONEY AFTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO US. SORRY BUT MY CONTRIBUTION WILL BE SPENT ON AMMUNITION. 😤😤🤬

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
16 March, 05:06
this is a great idea! some else said that they sent monopoly money in and stated..."fake money for a fake government"!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 March, 03:51
I sent a similar one.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
16 March, 11:23
🤣 straight up

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 March, 11:11
Lol...YESS!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 March, 10:07
Mic Drop! 🤣👍

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 March, 09:53
100%!! I am not going to vote again if 2020 isn't fixed. What would be the point?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 March, 10:00
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I think it's imperative to focus on this point. Obviously the changes happening worldwide are monumental. Everything is converging to conclusion one way or another. I must believe that whatever takes place the rest of 2022 and into 2023 is setting the table for 2024. There is NO WAY we can survive another presidential election with our current political circumstances. There will be resolution or there will be mayhem. Guaranteed.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
18 March, 05:54
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
That's what they want you to do. They want you to feel defeated; they want you to stay home. What you must realize is that many patriots are watching. The more real people vote, the more the fakery presents itself. Thus, it becomes harder to deny what is really taken place. This is why you must go and vote because doing so will help expose the truth.

Water Mark @Watermark
16 March, 09:40
🔥

Been doing the same thing.

Diana DJT @Diana
16 March, 09:22
They stopped asking me, guess they got the message 💥

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
16 March, 07:56
AGREED!!! fix 2020 and reinstate the rightful our (real) president DONALD J TRUMP then we have an election in 2022, thats how we go forward and the only way i see forward and we need to adjourn congress and the senate an send them home till we can figure out whos suppose to be there and who isn't which is about 90% of them

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 07:50
That is what Nana tells them every time they call me for more money!
I dont say "fook off" but they get that very idea before they hang up NO $!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 March, 06:58
I haven’t given them one penny! I hope it hurts them all. 2020 = audit them all. Until then, I am officially an independent.

chore Toke @choretoke
16 March, 03:54
Love it❗️👍🏼THE LIVE FREE OR DIE STATE✊🏼Henniker in the house✊🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
16 March, 03:43
❤️

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
16 March, 03:37
100%! That's what I tell the RNC when they call me asking for donations....just a little more politely.

But, I prefer your way!😜

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 March, 03:34
mispellings matter

fook!