Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
16 March, 09:54
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I thank Glenn Beck for telling me all about the color revolution some time after it happened. A wealth of information from him and his team. Videos of nuland handing out cookies and such. I never imagined where it would lead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 March, 11:59
I remember thinking that it was none of our damn business what Crimea wanted to do - if they wanted to be with Russia then simmer down

And no name making an a$$ of himself intoning how we're all Crimeans now! & I thought he sounded even more like a fool than while that business with Georgia (the country) was going on

I wasn't online full time at that point but from what I gathered & observed it looked like a similar situation to Iraq & something stunk, all right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
16 March, 11:25
Answer: whatever the percentage is of people who don't watch the fake news.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 March, 09:46
We were 😴😴. Those fookers made sure of it.
The Great Awakening

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 March, 09:27
I don't know the answer to that question, but I am definitely one of them!

I watched this bullshit.

People, Stalin killed off most of the native Ukrainians with his pogroms & holodomor (don't know the word - RESEARCH!) after WW2. Nazis & Germans fleeing Germany flooded in to live in the homes of the dead & plow their fiields.

Do NOT be deceived!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 March, 09:22
Probably the same percent that knows about project paperclip

Diana DJT @Diana
16 March, 09:21
Obama mission was to assist the EVILDOERS, the swamp creatures hate humanity, they must be taken out for good to survive🙏🏼

Carey Lou @Careylou
16 March, 09:20
I say 17%

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 March, 09:17
Sums it all up in a nice short Tweet! 🙏