Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
oh this witch Pelosi woke me up. What a joke she is.
I really don't like this Ukraine dude at all. Sorry.
09:08 AM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
16 March, 03:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
me either it’s nauseating

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 March, 02:48
Don´t listen to her, she has been drinking ....again 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
16 March, 11:54
what a shitty way to wake up.... could there be a worse way?

well let's fix that!
Good morning bright eyes🥰🙏🏽👁️

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
16 March, 11:48
Sorry...Not sorry

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 March, 11:37
🤣😂🤣⏰

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
16 March, 10:03
BITCH!!

sorry i seem to have acquired Tourette Syndrome every time i see its face.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 March, 09:47
Time to spread some good vibes to counteract!

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
16 March, 09:32
lets see what happens Nancy is from baltimore. so i do like her for that . maybe she will shock the world and do the right thing . I hope so 🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 09:37
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
Extra Points for keeping those hopes high.

Jes King @jes_US
16 March, 11:59
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
16 March, 09:17

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 March, 09:11
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Exactly .

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 March, 09:17
And who the fook is he calling "friend"?! I'm not his fooking friend😳 This entire him addressing OUR congress pisses me all the way off😳 Where are our balls?! Oh yeah, they are in Mar-a-largo🙄 I want our balls back😖

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
16 March, 09:16
The Ukrainian dude got a royal welcome in the Canadian Parliament yesterday. I'm not sure how much more of this dark comedy I can take. Monty Python's 'Life of Brian' was much more entertaining.

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
16 March, 09:14
Enough said 🙂

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 March, 10:25
In response MimiQ1970 to his Publication
chercher l’erreur 😁

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 March, 11:43
In response MimiQ1970 to his Publication
Now if Trump was doing that “Gun Point” 🤣
at him, we would know if this was an Act or Not! 🤷‍♀️

I bet there is a picture of Trump “Gun Pointing” at Zelensky!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 March, 09:12
Ditto...he seems more like a drug dealer than actor.

Her clapping, I can’t... and that evil giggle! 🤦‍♀️🤮

Whoever stands up and Claps for this Neo Nazi at the END of his “Female Translator’s🤦‍♀️” babble...needs to be arrested. IMHO

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
16 March, 09:12
so what is your earliest memory
u havent answered yet

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
agreed

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
Not a fan of the witch or the warlock.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
👍🏻

Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
16 March, 09:10
Same here, man. She just ruined my coffee and now this Ukrainian actor guy is pissing me off.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 March, 09:09