Red Pill @Redpill96
16 March, 07:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
I believe vincent fusca is actually john denver.
08:30 AM - Mar 16, 2022
In response Red Pill to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 March, 05:45
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
I heard there are multiple Vincent Fusca's. They even vary in height! I heard one is John Denver, Steve Irwin, and JFK JR? It will be fun to find out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
16 March, 08:47
Me too❗
‼️‼️‼️
I believe Lauren and John D are married...I followed the bread crumbs on [twittner] and decided those two were together.

Want another bit? Jump past the comms...

I believe King Donald and Queen DIANA share a son...Master Barron.

DJT MUST BE RELATED TO Prince Salman because NO ONE is allowed the honor of the Sword, to carry the Sword~unless you are .f.a.m.i.l.y.

Red Pill @Redpill96
16 March, 08:46
I met the fake Vincent Fusca......seemed not want to answer any questions about JFK jr......just smiled

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
16 March, 08:40
More of a chance of being John Denver than Jr, he is about a foot too short