Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
SAINT PATRICK’S DAY!! What did St. Patrick do??!
He DROVE THE SNAKES out of Ireland! This year St. Patrick’s Day falls on Thursday, March 17th (17!!!😁).

Thursday March 17th also happens to be the Feast of Purim this year!! This is the Jewish festival that commemorates God saving the Jews from the genocide that King Haman’s advisers had planned for God’s people. The story of this can be found in the Book of Esther, the 17th book of the Bible!😁
HERE’S HOPING FOR SOME FIREWORKS ON THURSDAY!!😂🎉🔥🔥🔥
10:32 PM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 March, 12:08
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
3/17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
16 March, 05:39
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😁👍❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 March, 11:28
I was going to hit the like ❤️ icon but it’s 17, didn’t want to jinx!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
15 March, 11:37
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
LOL!!!! I saw that and hoped no one else liked it 🤣🤣🤣 THANK YOU!❤️😁

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 March, 10:43
Always a special day in our house as it also was my Dad's birthday.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
15 March, 11:01
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I hope it’ll be EXTRA SPECIAL this year!😁❤️