Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 March, 01:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
He's exactly right.
This is the way God loves us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
15 March, 10:53
It is very noticeable how much God has made it back into mainstream conversations. It truly feels like an avalanche is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
15 March, 10:48
I totally agree.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 March, 10:07
3 words I LOVE YOU . You must feel it and truly believe it with your 3 words HEART SOUL MIND 🙌🏼🙏🏼🕊💖

Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 March, 09:59
I have to say that those that are predestined to be chosen, are not “chosen” in a worldly sense. They are already His, but this world of “works” causes His own to doubt that and to work hsrder. Not by works, but by faith you are saved. Even those that have said a billion Hail Mary’s are His because He knows their heart, and those that knowingly mislead them will have hell to pay.

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
15 March, 10:09
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Powerful video. In accordance with Scripture you realize (speaking of myself) when the Bible says ALL have violated the law of God. ALL are guilty. ALL are condemned. You realize included in the ALL is your own self. When I give the message of salvation I say… I acknowledge I am a sinner. I deserve judgement. I understand that Jesus paid the penalty for my sin… the cruelest of all punishments… crucifixion… for me. It is hard not to look with compassion on others… when you acknowledge you are included in those deserving of hell fire. Why would God enter into this wicked sinful fallen world to redeem humanity is beyond my comprehension. What I do know is that I am grateful for His mercy and grace. ALL will stand in His presence and give an account… including me. My only hope is NOT in my religious affiliation or the things I have done in His name. My hope is in the one who made the claim to be the Savior. The word save means to deliver or rescue from judgment or harm. He saved me.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 09:41
Shoot one time, this guy was trash talking Jesus, and I said hold your finger up so I can burn it with my lighter. He said THAT IS CRAZY STEPHANIE< I said exactly, why would you risk your soul in eternal hell fire. Then he asked how to get Jesus.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 09:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Whatever it takes. COMPEL them.....God shows us and gives us the words.