The Qake Lady @QakeLady
"Saw your Trump Hat"
This happened to my Sister today..
She was driving home and had a tire blow out (Brand new tires too). She had no idea what to do, she pulled over on the side of the road w/flat tire. She was able to run to gas station across the street to ask if they carried "Fix a Flat" and told her no sorry. So she got back in her car and tried to call her husband to come help her, but he works nights and was sleeping, didn't hear his phone. She decided to wait until he woke up.
The next thing she knew a big 4x4 truck pulled up behind her, 2 guys got out and said "You look like you could use some help Ma'am". She said husband works nights, was asleep, and they said "well, we saw the Trump Hat in your back window, we knew we had to help you!" She replied I LOVE TRUMP! and they said "we do too". So they changed it to her spare and told her to have a nice afternoon. She offered to make them a cheesecake (Runs in the Fam😂). THAT is what Trump is all 'bout UNITED WE STAND💓🇺🇸🙏
09:16 PM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 March, 09:48
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
What a beautiful, heart-warming story!
Absolutely Awesome.
Bless you for sharing!

It's a keepsake. A sign of GREAT TIMES ahead!
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 March, 10:09
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Agreed.. My sister is a hoot too, I'm sure she had those boys laughing, Praise the Lord for Trump and the goodness he has brought out in all who love him..🙏💓
WWG1WGAWW🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 March, 09:46
Thank you for sharing! #TrumpFamilia

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 March, 09:45
Trump supporters are so nice and decent they go out of there way everyday to make the world better. You will never here of a Biden supporter having a testimony like that at all. Hell they hate each other now🤣

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 March, 10:05
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Isn't that sad and the truth about the left!!
But Trump has united the world.. This is just one story of many I'm sure.. I had to tell you all, we all need that lift and knowing Trump has made such a big change in this world, with the help of our Lord of course..🙏💓🙌

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 March, 09:21
THAT WAS A AWESOME STORY THANKQ so much for sharing it! WWG1WGA 🐸

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 March, 09:28
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
My Sister was in tears of happiness...The men were so nice and she said they love Trump too.. I laughed and said I'm telling your story, she said YES PLEASE!! LOL #WeLoveTrump