Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 March, 09:41
Slowly the truth comes out…

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
HCQ is going to play a big part. It goes all the way to the top. Did a photoshop once.
04:43 PM - Mar 15, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nunya Business @AAug22
16 March, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Was it this one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
16 March, 10:08
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Is HCQ going to be the CURE for the death jabs? I pray there is a cure...too many innocent people were not yet awake when the FORCE to take the jabs began.

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
17 March, 08:19
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
iS THIS A mEME OR REAL........WE ATE THESE LIKE CANDY!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 March, 02:44

Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 March, 02:43

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
16 March, 02:34
Thanks for posting this, VK! #HCQCURES

I listened to President Trump when he mentioned HCQ at the Covid Briefings 2 years ago. I also remember your posts about it. I now have HCQ and Ivermectin on hand.

Widget 260 @widget260
16 March, 12:48
Is that what Kodak is doing? During the dem panic Trump repurposed companies and I'm positive that company was involved somehow. 🤔

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 March, 12:20

Free Bird @DCast
16 March, 01:36
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Big Thing - ridding cancers the vile Cabal 'created' to profit from and DePop - something simple & safe to purge the 'deforming element' that contorts the cells/replicates. YAY! Open the Flood Gates and Release all the #ForbiddenMedicalTech ! like #StarTrekTechMed

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
16 March, 12:09
Will this be good for Kodax stock prices?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 March, 11:23
HCQ + Photoshop makes me think Kodak.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 March, 11:44
Cowboy it's all coming together March Madness from 2018 is playing out now - FYI 3/17/18 - Has Boom, Boom Boom.. But I'm sure you know that already. Be well GOD Bless and buckle up !!!!

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
15 March, 11:55
I love when I see others with the same first thought that came to mind ... I consider it confirmation that my first thought may be somewhat on point 🙂

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
15 March, 09:13
Reminds me of this.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 March, 08:56
Those who took the jabber will have to swallow two Trump pills. 😛💊💊

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
15 March, 08:36
Photoshop ... Multiple meanings? Kodak?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 March, 08:12
I remember it (loved it!) and Casey Dee just posted it.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
15 March, 08:11
VK- mexican coke tastes different because it is made with cane sugar and not corn syrup.

dang, im so close I can taste the hard raspberry candies.

maybe you were trying to send me the download. lol you or Eva

dont even tell me we are children of the corn (syrup)😂😂😂

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 March, 08:06
I just took my 2nd dose :)

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 March, 07:29

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
15 March, 07:16
👁’ve seen some of your handy work, not that one though.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 March, 07:14
We are made of salt and need it for our health. Bleach is a strong form of it- do not ingest bleach, but pretty sure that’s what DJT meant😉

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 March, 06:59
by top, could this ref Barry and Honey Sherman (apotex hcq) murder investigation that had Justine Truedough as an accomplice???

Carey Lou @Careylou
15 March, 07:12
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Their butual murder must be reported - it was pure evil

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
16 March, 06:27
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
☝️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 March, 06:05

15 March, 05:42
anyone have the screen shot?
if so, drop it like its hot

or

play a song from the “once” sountrack

take this sinking boat and point it home
we’ve still got TIME…

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 March, 05:35
yes and the thousands of people who died because the Hospitals and doctors followed the politicians instead of their OATHS !

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 March, 07:18
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
They swallowed the lies so they could cash in on large bribes from the politicians. They are guilty of crimes against humanity. When the world finally sees how they murdered their loved ones, they will be ripped to shreds.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 March, 07:35
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Murderers.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
15 March, 05:35
. 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
16 March, 01:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I remember that! :) 🇺🇸

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
16 March, 01:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 March, 05:31
Just made a fresh batch!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 March, 05:42
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
My "hippie" neighbors bring us a fresh batch every month! They gave us the recipe, however they always bring us enough for the family. I tend their garden when they are out of town.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 March, 05:13
one of these 2?

2 imgs included

15 March, 05:38
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
interesting! ive been having downloads about the shell of hard candy and nazi germany. (weird I know. I havent put it all together yet)
hard candy has no expiration dates right?
so no date…

maybe because the holocaust never ended..
until the secret rendezvous

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 March, 08:33
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I'm guessing these can't be bought anywhere
YET.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
15 March, 04:49
I'm sure @Kimrunner has it.