I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
WHEN YOU WERE BORN, THE GOVERNMENT USED YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO CREATE A FICTITIOUS PERSON WITH A PAPER ACCOUNT THAT IS USED IN TRADING.

YOUR ACCOUNT HAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN IT.

WHEN YOU GO FOR A LOAN FROM A BANK, THE PART THEY DON’T TELL YOU IS THAT YOUR ACCOUNT (CALLED A CESTIV QUE VIE ACCOUNT) PROVIDES THE MONEY FOR YOUR LOAN. WHEN YOU SIGN YOUR PROMISSORY NOTE, YOU ARE CONSENTING FOR THE FUNDS TO BE TAKEN FROM YOUR TRUST TO PAY FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE PURCHASING. WHEN YOU GIVE THE SIGNED PROMISSORY NOTE TO THE BANK, THEY JUST GOT PAID BY YOU FOR THE MONEY THAT YOU THINK YOU NEED. THE BANK THEN LENDS YOU THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE BACK TO YOU AND CHARGES YOU INTEREST TO PAY BACK YOUR OWN MONEY.

THE BANK, HOWEVER, NEVER PAYS TAXES ON THE MONEY THAT THEY RECEIVED FROM YOUR TRUST BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPT SCAM THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS ARRANGED TO ROB YOU OF YOUR MONEY (TWICE) PLUS INTEREST

https://youtu.be/qi7TscCIo...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

02:13 PM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 March, 05:03
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
🙏💟 Brilliant post, Cedania.

Have you seen this video on Birth Certificates?
It is a MUST for every American Citizen 💪🇺🇸

💥Excerpt
"...Every American will be required to register
their Biological Property in a National system
...They will be our CHATTEL
& we will hold the security interest over them—FOREVER
Americans... will be rendered bankrupt & insolvent
FOREVER TO REMAIN ECONOMIC SLAVES
through taxation...
THEY WILL BE STRIPPED OF THEIR RIGHTS
& GIVEN COMMERCIAL VALUE
DESIGNATED TO KEEP US A PROFIT
THAT WILL BE NONE THE WISER...
WITHOUT REALIZING IT
EVERY AMERICAN WILL INSURE US
FOR ANY LOSS WE MAY INCUR
& IN THIS MANNER EVERY AMERICAN
WILL UNKNOWINGLY BE OUR SERVANT.."

#NESARAGESARA
☮️ Forbids the sale of American Birth Certificate records
as chattel property bonds
by the US Dept. of Transportation 🕊️

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
WHY ARE BIRTH CERTIFICATES REALLY CREATED? - THIS IS WHAT THEY DID! - YouTube

Shared from Telegram. Not sure on creator, but must share!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 March, 05:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
6 years ago I tried to get my daughters name with one Capital letter and all lower case letters & they wouldn’t do it. They said they would call her a “Jane Doe”. Wife wasn’t gonna let that happen. 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
15 March, 07:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
We have all been modern day slaves without our knowledge or consent. JUSTICE AND FREEDOM ARE COMING

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
15 March, 04:32
Sounds like a class action suit is in order.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
15 March, 03:15
I was listening to a minister talking about the cabal and how they trade and sell everything and he then said, they are trading and selling our souls. that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts