Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If there is one change I would like so this is not a pure clone of Twitter, it is to make it visually obvious who I follow vs not follow (e.g. via colour, typeface, bold, etc.). Then I can more easily follow the non-follows! I tend to follow people who engage and contribute constructively. I don't belief in just "following back" for its own sake and building numbers. Curation of your inputs is OK, indeed necessary.
07:57 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Christy Connelly @connch74
01 February, 11:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is a really good idea. Wasn't a fan of the Twitter trains but liked the idea of following like minded people to get information and support from others when needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Osborne @KomMom62
01 February, 09:46
I was never on Twitter, but on this platform what I'm having trouble with is not being able to view the comments on a post without clicking on the icon. Then when I go back to my home page I'm at the top again and have to scroll through everything I've already read to get to where I was. Unless I'm missing something...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
01 February, 08:39
You were one of the only big accounts on Twitter that interracted with me. I have become more selective with follows as still too many people are posting fake info without verification. I'm not here to police my followers. It is also evident that trolls are already on the scene...

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
01 February, 08:30
Martin have you taken any photos lately? I miss seeing the ones from Twitter after I got suspended

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
01 February, 08:24
❤️🐸🐸🐸❤️So thankful for this froggy bubble bath. The one thing I'm missing is being able to repost with a comment.

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
01 February, 08:03
You should share with administator
💛🤍💛🤍💛🤍💛🤍💛

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
01 February, 08:05
In response Went D⚾️WN LOOKING to her Publication
I shoulda used a space, Need ☕️ 💤

Cecilia Heyl @Bocachicasam_3943
01 February, 08:00
An excellent idea! if there's a poll, I vote yes!